Wednesday 4 February 2009

Stressed-Out Week

It has been a never-ending problematic days, weeks, and months. And after all the procrastination on dreading the CNY week, it just hit me.. right in the face.

Remember one of the pics I uploaded on one of the New Year's post? Me and my blinged-out Nokia phone? That's right. I've been using that phone for years and I simply never had any thought of replacing it. Just about 2 months back when my mobile started pulling tricks on me, I had to send it to the shop for repair and master reset the whole freaking software. I was away from my Nokia for almost 3 weeks. And I'm the kind of person who cannot live without a mobile wherever I go. So yea, when I got it back, I treated my mobile a fancy style-up. I blinged-out the whole entire mobile with swarowski crystal stones. And I simply was so fond of it. Some called it bimbo-tic ala Paris Hilton or "la la mui". Warrafak I care? I fucking love blings! And especially those kinds.

I was so happy until..................................................................................







recently.... I lost my fucking Nokia.

.............................................................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





GREAT..! Absolutely-fuckingly great.

There goes another unnecesary expenditure on getting a new mobile.

BAH..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


1 comment:

mil0chel said...

*hugs* heard about your phone couz..

add that to your wishlist... you never know.. you might just get one soon for valentines :) haha