Saturday 28 February 2009

Yeh..!

After such a long time.. I've decided to make myself happy for once. I've always been putting others ahead whereas I should be putting myself first beforehand. Past few post that I've written has been basically been over-emotional and stressed-out. And for the past few months has been a bitter breakdown. Everyone has been telling me off to chill and relax more but sometimes I just do not have the thought of it. Once everything is quiet and lonely, my mind starts to wander off and I'm back at square one.

Shitty as it sounds, but I'm putting back the pieces one by one. Mum has been especially supportive throughout everything. Long talks over the phone with my mum has been beneficial. Though not very much clearing out situations, it has been clearing my mind off. I need not worry too much. *sigh*

When will this ever end? Waiting as every minute passes by it's hell.

But for now... I am for once gonna be materialistic. Just this once. ONCE. I'm splurging on myself and not for someone else. It's time for me to SPOIL myself silly.

I bought myself something expensive.
Something that I never have thought of buying.
Something that I wouldn't even dream of buying.

I'm waiting for you to arrive..
Counting down the days to next week.

I'm waiting for... you.......................!!!


...
.


BlackBerry Curve 8320

You're gonna be my new boyfriend. My soulmate. Cos' you are gonna be with me. We'll walk hand in hand.
Lame I know.
sue me.

Yeh. Yeh. Some of you are saying shits about it. Like fug I give 2 hoots and care?

Please come fast.

Will you?

6 comments:

Charlie said...

wua, long time never read your post 1st thing is new hp *jealous*

RT said...

Ai Ai kaya macam roti kaya lah

Excaliber said...

I wished that u'd buy a i-phone :(

but then again this looks cool :)

Excaliber said...

I wished that u'd buy a i-phone :(

but then again this looks cool :)

Excaliber said...

I wished that u'd buy a i-phone :(

but then again this looks cool :)

Diyana said...

I envy u!been wanting a blackberry for so long!!!does did one have gps?