Wednesday 9 September 2009

I feel 50 years older.

I've been so caught up with work, I hardly have any time left for myself. I feel so tired all the time. And yes, I practically feel like a 50 years old.

My lower backache is killing me. Sometimes I get out of breath and my chest tightens up. Low blood pressure and feel like fainting. I get constant blackout when I stand up from sitting or from lying down. What's wrong with me? My friends said I lost weight. HUH?! I weigh 38kg. Any less than that I'm like a fuckass anorexic. I've been eating like a pig. I need sleep sleep sleep sleep.

------------------------------------------------------

I once post a checklist post back in January. Time to update!


--CHECKLIST--
1. labor pains
2. odd hours of sleep
3. nappy changing
4. shopping woes
5. eating dilemma
6. late night hours
7. scrape knees/cuts/bruises
8. punishment/timeouts
9. notorious tantrums on the floor
10. first day of school
11. homeworks
12. sports day
13. parent-teacher day
14. graduation day
15. school holidays
16. extra curricular classes
17. ...

What's next?

No comments: