Tuesday 22 September 2009

Sentimental.. me? Nah..

I've been floating away in my dreamy head for the past couple of weeks. Days after days are filled with decisions and thoughts to think. Not that I wish to dwell in it but it's been stuck in my head... endlessly. The ever lack of confidence is slowly being drained away, like a damn pipe's been broken. And it's frustrating. I'm back to my ol' self. Not eating. Why? I don't know. Im back to the same old regime.

What do I do when I'm feeling like this? I stone.. stone.. and stone. I don't even need freaking weeds to make me stone, else... staring at the wall and start laughing. I do not enjoy this one bit.

Work has been a bloody slack for me. I don't seem to find the motivation at all. I feel the dread. Not exactly dread getting up and head to the office, dread to more of it's a routine I cannot run from. It's like being a robot with emotions. Repeating the same sentence for 9 hours a day on the phone with strangers. Seems fun.. Yea, the first month of it and I'm beginning to feel the shit of it now. Unpredictable.

Come to think of it. It's already almost the end of the month. Yet again.

SALARY... CHECKED!

Looking forward to possibilities and happy endings. This prompts me to work even harder. If thats the driving license I need to aim for, I bloody need to get my ass for the 6 hours shit. Get it done and over with. Who does illegal prints for a fake driving license please raise your hand! Just kidding. =P

I can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait. Can't wait.

Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping for the best and prays hard. It's time to get what I want.

No comments: