Saturday 1 May 2010

I know right?

My friends have been complaining about my dead blog. But on the serious note, I hadn't any moments where I felt like updating or sharing anything. Much to know that everyday has been a cycle recycling itself.

Work has been mundane. Even after my manager from Australia came down purpose was to train me to do more work, it had been like any other day. Stoned. I really am not sure if I'm doing everything too fast. But I seriously couldnt' help it. It seemed like every one I knew is leaving the company. The turnover is so bad till much to my realization the company is really taking a toll on all the seniors there. I admit that there will be no other place like my company who's paying me this much on the job scope that I'm doing right now. I had a friend who was asking me to join her company on much to the same job scope but they were offering a thousand ringgit less. You gotta be effin' kidding me. Sigh.

On the contrary, life/family had been well... up and down. My daughter had given me a shock of my life when the visit to the hospital at midnight had deemed a real impromptu experience. But she's all well and healthy now. Thanks to all the hospital bills, mine and hers. I'm having so much of a headache paying it off bit by bit. I'm thinking of doing a part time job aside my full time right now but I'm gonna die doing it again. Juggling off 3 jobs at one go previously had really taken a toll on everything. And knowing that, I do not wish doing it again. But I'm just hoping for the better. A promotion? A bonus? Another raise? Could help alot.

Lets take a chill pill shall we?

1 comment:

Diyana said...

Damn,sounds crazy.everyone needs more money huh?hang in there babe.