Monday 4 May 2009

Inevitable Dilemma

What happen to us? Was it something I did? Was it something you said?

Memories was once yearning it ways through me. Somehow I knocked myself back to reality. The many arguments and words are left to ponder. Never to know who's fault was it to began with?

We were once filled with laughter, smiles and giggles but now it's has been taken over by frowns, sadness and tears. Words of love then, words of hatred now. Seem so displeasing. Moment of truth discovered. Stories unfold. I'm surrounded with the gloominess of shadows that I once saw before but I lied to myself over and over again not wanting to accept.

But now I'm left in despair. Too many a times my heart was being broken and yet again, nothing has changed. I took all your negativity and pinned to positive. I guess I was drowning myself from the very start. I seen it coming.

When everything is over, I want to erase you from my life. How? Seems impossible.

For now, it seems it's going nowhere. I was left hanging. You wanted this. So be it.

I'm waiting for the call.

It's been 3 months. When?

No comments: